1. What file format do you need to 3D print my files?
We need an STL file to accurately quote and print your CAD data. However, we can also work with STP, IGS, x_t (parasolid), VRML and other file types.To find out how to produce an STL, click here.
2. How do I know my design will be safe?
We pride ourselves on our confidentiality and treat every project with the utmost care to maintain total privacy. We also understand that some people like to have a Non-
To take even stronger precautions, our online quoting engine is protected by 256 bit security and is ITAR registered.
Please Note: The NDA attached is from Innovic, so is in no way bias towards RedEye Australasia or Objective 3D.
3. What industries use 3D printing and Rapid Prototyping?
Anyone who wants a 3D printed part including:
• Consumer Goods
• White Goods
• Industrial Design
• Sales teams and Marketing companies
• Individuals who would like a 3D model of something!